Friday, October 15, 2010

Traffic School

Quinn as a Traffic Engineer Intern.

Next in our costume parade is Quinn as a "Traffic Engineer Intern." Quinn thought this internship would be really great, but the office was chilly and the hours awful. But we all know that the world wouldn't go round without those dedicated civil servants. Thanks Quinn for keeping our streets safe for our parade!

Quinn's favorite scary movie is The Crazies (warning: trailer is rated R), because it takes place right in Iowa! Quinn likes this movie because it is a reminder of a few people/sheep Quinn knows...

7 comments:

Erin said...

Quinn, I'm a little concerned that you are changing the speed limit to 75 on what looks like a pretty small town street. You might want to check your station location. :)

Quinn said...

I just go where they tell me. As an intern, I'm not allowed to make big decisions like "how fast the speed limit should be" or "does this seem safe?" Come on Erin, haven't you ever been an intern?

Erin said...

Nope :( I was rejected a lot in school. It is ok though, sniffle. It all seemed to work out when I got out of school.

Quinn said...

Isn't that the whole reason to have a plush therapy buddy?

Erin said...

True, which is why I have 3...and one is cuddle size.

Justin said...

So we are only two days into this and I think my sheep are already having nightmares. I think they've been watching movies while I'm away. You don't expect me to be taking care of them do you?

Quinn: No candy for you, but you can come chop down some useless stop signs by my house for me.

Erin said...

Yes, I didn't let MY sheep watch that trailer. Apparently, Beth Beth lets Quinn watch anything. I don't even think I am old enough to watch that move, much less let my sheep watch it.