Monday, October 25, 2010

Surfin' U.S.A.

Andi as a Beach Bum

Andi is just turning the corner and come into the spot light with a nice tan. Why? Because Andi is going as a Beach Bum this year for Halloween. Andi loves playing in the sun, and tries to make each sunny day count. We're with you, Andi, we should all try to be beach bums more often. Thanks for reminding us of sunny days!

Andi's favorite Halloween movie is Scooby Doo: Camp Scare. Andi's never seen it, but Andi LOVES Scooby Doo! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, big comfort for donkey accident today! I love those new costumes you made for them. --Kelsie. P.S, I don't forget my google account or open ID, whatever.

Erin said...

Thanks Kelsie. Guess I should listen more. :( I'll figure something out. I always do.

Justin said...

Way to go Andi, about time someone wore some respectable clothing on this site (Yes I'm talking to you Aerin)

Andi said...

Thank you, Justin! Some of us have to keep it clean. :) But seriously, I'm lovin' Aerin's rack! :)~